Monday, December 12, 2011

Zenguins Are Here!

Today,  I officially begin a new concept in penguin humor. This all began rather innocently with the daily picture upload from the Gars O'Higgins Site, and then it occurred to me that these penguins must be thinking something when these images were snapped. What was that thought? And then two nights ago, it hit me that since I had recently posted my penguins with a rather sanguine humor that bordered on the concept of "zen," then why not call it "Zenguins" instead of that boring "Image of the Day" moniker?

So here begins your daily dose of Zenguins. Hope you like. :-)

(Oh, the business end of things first. I officially copyright the name, "Zenguins," on December 12, 2011. So there.) 


 "Baby, all this beauty can be yours..."

"Baby. It already is. Hmmph."




No comments: