Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cams...as fickle as Antarctic ice... le sigh.

Once more cams lost power last night. I'm sure someone will notice and get them online again. In the meantime, stay close. you never know what you're going to see when the power is restored. Oh, and how about this little offering?


However, I have updated this site and I have added a few more cams, weather widgets, a petition to help save the penguins, and links to other great penguin sites. I hope you enjoy your time spent here and that you take away with you a love for penguins you never thought possible.

Enough for now... this blonde adelie must go in search of some food. No chicks to feed... just me.

Ahay from Antarctica...
wiinterrr





























Bugling for one of any number of reasons.
Below... chicks rejoin their parent(s) for feeding.

No comments: